Easy Butter Maker Butter Stick MoldsView All Easy Butter Maker
Easy Butter Maker Butter Stick Molds
About The Easy Butter Maker Butter Stick Molds
Quickly and easily pour your herb infused butters and oils into perfectly shaped butter sticks with the Easy Butter Maker Butter Stick Molds. After completing the infusion process with your Easy Butter Maker Infusion Kettle, gently pour the oils and butters from the kettle into these durable plastic molds and place the lid on. Place your Butter Stick Molds in the refrigerator to let your finished product solidify, then enjoy! Each reusable tray can mold up to 4 sicks of butter, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The Easy Butter Maker Butter Stick Molds are available in single or double packs.
How To Use Your Easy Butter Maker 2 Stick Infuser Kettle
1. Insert 2 sticks of cubed, unsalted butter or 1 cup of olive oil into the lower chamber of your Easy Butter Maker, then add water.
2. Insert the included filter through the butter or oil.
3. Add your preferred finely ground dry herb.
3. Tightly screw the upper pot to the lower put, and place on stove burner at medium heat.
4. Allow to cook until you can see visible steam coming from your Easy Butter Maker.
5. Remove from heat and pour the mixture into your Easy Butter Maker Butter Stick Molds. Place in refrigerator until the mixture hardens, then poke a hole through the hardened butter to pour out any excess water.
Durable, Dishwasher Safe Plastic
Secure Lid Keeps Your Herb Infused Butters Fresh
Each Tray Holds 4 Sticks Of Butter
Draw String Storage Bag
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.