Pax 3 Vaporizer - Basic KitSee All PAX
PAX 3 Vaporizer - Basic Kit
State Of The Art Heating Technology
The PAX 3 dual-use vaporizer utilizes 4 pre-set temperature settings of 360F, 380F, 400F, and 420F. Easily toggle through each temperature by simply clicking the control button located at the top of the vaporizer. Additionally, the PAX 3 features four innovative heat settings.
Boost Mode - Heat is maintained between sessions, preventing any cooling from occurring. This setting is idea for waxy oils that require hotter temperatures for to be properly vaporized.
Efficiency Mode - Temperatures increase gradually during your vaping session, allowing different flavor notes, aromas, and effect to be released throughout the process.
Stealth Mode - Minimizes excessive odors by quickly cooling down after each puff.
Flavor Mode - Heating is only activated while you take a hit, allowing the fullest aromas and flavors to be released.
The PAX 3 features bluetooth compatibility, allowing for complete and total customization down to the exact degree. Dial in your ideal temperature to take your vaping experience to the next level.
Powerful And Long Lasting3500 mAh Battery
15 Second Rapid Heat Time
Pre-Programed Efficiency Mode Provides Gradual Heating
Enabled With Bluetooth App Capability
Dual-Use Vaporizer Compatible With Dry Herb And Waxy Oils
Advanced Haptic Feedback System
Made From High Quality Medical-Grade Materials
PAX Maintenance Kit
Charging Cable And Charging Dock
PAX 3 TEN YEAR LTD WARRANTYWARRANTY CONTACT
PAX Labs, Inc. (PAX Labs) warrants the PAX 3 devices (not its accessories or batteries) against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (Warranty Period), in accordance with and subject to all the terms of this Limited Warranty. If a physical defect arises and a claim is received within the Warranty Period, PAX Labs will, at its option, either (1) repair the device defect or (2) exchange the device for a new one. Please see our Return for Refund Policy below for our policy on refunds. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, PAX LABS MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty is limited to PAX 3 devices manufactured by PAX Labs and sold in the United States or Canada and that can be identified by the “PAX” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. This Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-PAX Labs products or any PAX Labs products other than PAX 3. This Limited Warranty applies to the original end-user purchaser only and is non-transferable. This Limited Warranty applies only to devices purchased directly from PAX Labs or from any authorized PAX retailer and, without limiting the foregoing, does not apply to devices purchased at auction or consumer resale sites such as eBay or Craigslist (even if the devices are unused). Please visit www.paxvapor.com for a list of authorized PAX retailers. This Limited Warranty does not apply to (a) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes; (b) damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances); (c) damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by PAX Labs; (d) damage caused by concentrates, the concentrate adapter (Pax 3 only) or waxes; (e) a device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; (f) damage attributable to accessories or attachments (i) not authorized or recommended by PAX Labs or (ii) authorized or recommended by PAX Labs but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use; (g) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic or (h) any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, this Limited Warranty does not cover device accessories or attachments, whether or not authorized or recommended by PAX Labs, or normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact the PAX Support team, the PAX Pro’s, to learn more about our PAX Battery Service. Opening-up, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void your warranty.
In no event, shall PAX Labs be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND/OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. PAX Labs neither makes or assumes and does not authorize any other person, including any PAX authorized retailer, to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices other than as covered by this Limited Warranty.
RETURN FOR REFUND POLICY
Please carefully research the product you are interested in before purchasing. Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased on www.paxvapor.com and must be returned directly to PAX Labs within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If the tamper proof seal is broken, a refund cannot be honored. Devices purchased through an authorized PAX retailer cannot be refunded by PAX Labs; any such refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device. If you would like additional information about any of our PAX Labs products, freely contact us. The PAX Pro's are happy to help you make the right decision!
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Please review the PAX Labs ten (10) year limited warranty details, above, to confirm that your device is warranted under this Limited Warranty.
- Warranty inspection and service is arranged through and approved by PAX Support.
- If you think you may require warranty service, please contact the PAX Pro’s by submitting a support request. Pictures and/or videos of the problem experienced are helpful. The PAX Pro’s may request additional details about the device and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- Proof of the date of retail purchase is recommended, but where such proof has not been submitted, PAX Labs reserves the right consult its own records for online purchases or, with respect to consumer purchases from a PAX Labs’ authorized retailer, to use the date of sale of the device from PAX Labs to the PAX Labs reseller (whether an authorized distributor or retailer, as applicable), as determined from its own records, plus thirty (30) days as the date of retail purchase.
- US/Canada warranty services will provide shipping labels, which may be subject to shipping charges.
- Devices must be returned to PAX Labs before a replacement device will be provided.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. PAX Labs will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.
- Valid warranty claims will be processed within 4 business days upon receipt of the device by the PAX Pro’s team.
- Please note: PAX Labs is not responsible for lost packages if your package is not scanned by USPS with the label we provide.
- The cost of return shipping to you for devices found not to be covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and PAX Labs may require pre-payment or a credit card number before it returns such devices.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.